The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- received an application for expanded subzone status for the Eastern Shipbuilding Group Inc. facilities within FTZ 65 in Panama City and Port St. Joe, Fla. (comments due by Oct. 12)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Schlumberger Technology Corporation, Reslink Product Center, facilities in Baytown and Houston, Texas, which are used for the production of sand screens and related accessories for use in the oil and gas industry (comments due by Oct. 12)
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the Amgen Manufacturing Limited facilities within FTZ 7 in Junco, Puerto Rico, where Amgen already had authority to produce pharmaceuticals, to add a foreign-status material or component
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. facility within FTZ 26 in Athens, Ga., where Janssen already had authority to produce tapentadol hydrochloride, to add a finished product and foreign-status materials or components
- authorized the establishment of subzone 116E at the Golden Pass LNG Terminal LLC facility within FTZ 116 in Port Arthur, Texas, which will be used for liquefied natural gas processing