The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions.
- approved subzone 262D at the WPG Americas Inc. facility in Southaven, Miss.
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Gulf Coast Growth Ventures LLC facility within FTZ 122 in San Patricio County, Texas, which will be used for the production of ethylene, polyethylene, and monoethylene glycol and related co-products.
- approved expansion of subzone 40I to include an additional site in Ravenna, Ohio
- authorized production under zone procedures at the LNK International Inc. facilities within subzone 52B in Hauppauge, N.Y., which are used for the production of over-the-counter analgesic pharmaceutical products
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the Patheon Softgels facility within FTZ 230 in High Point, N.C., where Patheon already has authority to produce certain prescription pharmaceutical products and soft gelatin capsules, to add a finished product and a foreign-status material or component
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Electrolux Home Products Inc. facility within FTZ 38 in Anderson, S.C., which is used for the production of refrigerators and freezers (comments due by May 27)
- received an application to expand site 1 of FTZ 116 to include additional acreage in Port Arthur, Texas (comments due by June 17)
- received a request to expand production authority at the CGT U.S. Ltd. facility within FTZ 80E in New Braunfels, Texas, where CGT already has authority to produce PVC-coated upholstery fabric cover stock, to add foreign-status materials and components (comments due by May 28)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the ProAmpac Holdings Inc. facilities within FTZ 167 in Neenah and Appleton, Wis., which are used for the production of flexible packaging for food, medical, pharmaceutical, and other consumer and industrial applications (comments due by May 28)
- received an application for subzone status for the Offshore Energy Services Inc. facility within FTZ 124 in Broussard, La. (comments due by May 28)
For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011 or Tom Gould at (213) 453-0897.
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.