The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions.
- received a notification of proposed expanded production activity at the Michelin North America Inc. facilities within FTZ 38 in Woodruff and Laurens, S.C., where MNAI already has authority to produce certain wheel assemblies (comments due by June 12)
- approved the expansion of subzone 279A to include an additional site in Houma, La.
- approved the establishment of subzone 123I at the Lexmark International Inc. facility in Longmont, Colo.
- approved production under zone procedures at the Bloom Energy Corporation facilities within subzone 18I in Sunnyvale and Mountain View, Calif., which are used for the production of commercial fuel cells and related subassemblies
- approved production under zone procedures at the Driftwood LNG LLC facility proposed for construction within subzone 87G in Sulphur, La., which will be used for liquefied natural gas processing
For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact customs and trade attorneys Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011 or Tom Gould at (213) 453-0897.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.