The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions.
For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact customs and trade attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- approved the expansion of subzone 22F at the Abbott Laboratories facility in Elk Grove Village, Ill.
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the Bristol-Myers Squibb Holdings Pharma Ltd. facility within FTZ 7 in Manati, Puerto Rico, to add finished products and a foreign-status material or component
- received an application to expand FTZ 265 to include additional acreage in Conroe, Texas (comments due by Nov. 22)
- received an application for subzone status for the Patterson Pump Company facility within FTZ 26 in Toccoa, Ga. (comments due by Nov. 4)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Benteler Steel/Tube Manufacturing Corp. facility within FTZ 145 in Shreveport, La., which is used for the production of seamless quality steel tubes (comments due by Nov. 4)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the South Florida Lumber Company facility within FTZ 281 in Medley, Fla., which is used for the production of steel frames as structural support for building construction (comments due by Nov. 4)