OTI License Actions. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #024410NF: American Forwarding & Logistics LLC, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- license #024022N: Deep Ocean International Logistics LLC, Houston, TX
- license #025831N: GPS Shipping Inc., Porter Ranch, CA
In addition, the FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as NVOCCs and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Aeromarine USA Inc., Doral, FL (QI change)
- AFS Global Solutions LLC, Irving, TX (new NVO and OFF license)
- Alva Freight International Inc., Doral, FL (business structure change from Inc. to LLC)
- Apollo Logistics USA LLC dba Apollo Logistics, Houston, TX (new NVO and OFF license)
- Boa Logistics LLC, Culver City, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- C V International Inc. dba C V Ocean Transport, Norfolk, VA (QI change)
- Confianca Logistics LLC, Miami, FL (QI change)
- Crowley Government Services Inc., Jacksonville, FL (new OFF license)
- IFS Neutral Maritime Service Inc., Doral, FL (QI change)
- M. G. Maher & Company Inc., New Orleans, LA (QI change)
- Nittsu NEC Logistics Ltd., Japan (QI change)
- Oceanburg LLC, Lancaster, PA (new OFF license)
- R & S Global Trading Inc., Stanton, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Rapid Ocean Freight Inc., Hollywood, FL (new NVO license)
- Sobel Network Shipping Co. Inc. dba Sobel Shipping, Rockville Centre, NY (removal of trade name Sobel Shipping)
Maritime Agreements Filed. The FMC has issued notice that the following amended agreements have been filed.
Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean AS/Liberty Global Logistics LLC Space Charter Agreement – The amendment changes the name of the Wallenius Wilhelmsen entity that is party to the agreement, corrects its address, and restates the agreement.
U.S. Flag Discussion Agreement – The amendment deletes Maersk Line A/S as a party to the agreement.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.