The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel- operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- 1UP Cargo, Oxford, MS (new NVO and OFF license)
- Aprojects USA LLC, Coeymans, NY (new OFF license)
- Elite Freight Forwarders Inc., Annapolis, MD (new OFF license)
- FiveBax Freight Brokers LLC, Minneapolis, MN (new OFF license)
- Hans International Logistics Technology Co. Ltd., Shenzhen, China (new NVO license)
- Hungarian Transatlantic Shipping Co. LLC, Fairfield, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- Olanrewaju M Tiamiyu dba Greenbelt Shipping & Logistics, Richmond, TX (adding NVO services)
- TruLes Enterprise LLC, Virginia Beach, VA (new NVO license)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.