The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
Department of Agriculture
- form VS 16-4, export health certificate for animal products (comments due by Dec. 31)
Department of Labor
- high-wage components of the labor value content requirements under the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (comments due by Dec. 31)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- form 5106, create/update importer identity form (comments due by Jan. 4)
- form 7512, transportation entry and manifest of goods subject to CBP inspection and permit (comments due by Jan. 4)
- form 300, bonded warehouse proprietor’s submission (comments due by Jan. 4)
- notice of detention (comments due by Jan. 4)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.