The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
Department of Agriculture
- foot and mouth disease: prohibition on importation of farm equipment (comments due by Jan. 19)
Transportation Security Administration
- certified cargo screening standard security program (comments due by Jan. 19)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- bonded warehouse regulations (comments due by Dec. 18)
- declaration of person who performed repairs or alterations (comments due by Jan. 22)
- documentation requirements for articles entered under various special tariff treatment provisions (comments due by Jan. 19)
Copyright © 2020 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.