Information, deadlines and resource documents for U.S. tariff actions and the responses by the rest of the world.
Internationally recognized trade compliance training.
Subscribe to daily updates
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has corrected a February 2019 list of customs broker licenses revoked for failure to file a triennial status report to indicate that the following licenses were not revoked.
- license #30703, Ruth Generke (Atlanta)
- license #17372, Linda Knight (formerly Shubert) (Baltimore)
- license #17023, Robert Twomey (Baltimore)
- license #30144, Michelle Faison (Charlotte)
- license #29388, Rachel Okerman (formerly Poe) (Otay Mesa)
- license #28136, Holly Rader (formerly Burrows) (Philadelphia)
September 21, 2020 // Trade Report
September 10, 2020 // Trade Report
September 4, 2020 // Trade Report
August 17, 2020 // Trade Report