The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- AFS Global Solutions LLC, Irving, TX (QI change)
- ATC Cargo Inc., Miami, FL (adding trade name Next Level Cargo)
- Dogwood Logistics LLC, Apollo Beach, FL (new NVO license)
- GTrans USA Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- John Good Logistics Inc., Saddle Brook, NJ (QI change)
- Leela Logistics Group Inc., Chalfont, PA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Universal Logistics USA Inc., Buffalo, NY (QI change)
- Worldwide Logistics Inc. dba Worldwide Logistics Group Inc., Paramus, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.