Request Administrative Reviews. The International Trade Administration will accept through June 30 requests for administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders on the following goods for the periods June 1, 2015, through May 31, 2016 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2015 (CV).
- carbon and alloy seamless standard, line and pressure pipe (over 4.5”) from Japan (AD)
- carbon and alloy seamless standard, line and pressure pipe (under 4.5”) from Japan (AD)
- pre-stressed concrete steel rail tie wire from China and Mexico (AD)
- chlorinated isocyanurates from China and Spain (AD)
- helical spring lock washers from Taiwan (AD)
- artist canvas from China (AD)
- furfuryl alcohol from China (AD)
- high-pressure steel cylinders from China (AD/CV)
- polyester staple fiber from China (AD)
- pre-stressed concrete steel wire strand from China (AD)
- silicon metal from China (AD)
- tapered roller bearings from China (AD)
Wood Flooring. The ITA has announced its intent to rescind three new shipper reviews of the antidumping duty order on multilayered wood flooring from China after preliminarily determining that sales of subject merchandise by all three shippers (Dongtai Zhangshi Wood Industry Co. Ltd., Huzhou Muyun Wood Co. Ltd. and Qingdao Barry Flooring Co. Ltd.) were not bona fide.
Truck and Bus Tires. The ITA has postponed to Aug. 26 its preliminary AD duty determination on truck and bus tires from China in light of a very large number of separate rate applications and the need for additional time to analyze responses from the two selected respondents.