Request for Admin Reviews. The International Trade Administration is accepting through Dec. 31 requests for administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders on the following goods for the periods Dec. 1, 2014, through Nov. 30, 2015 (AD), and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2014 (CV), unless otherwise specified.
- carbon steel butt-weld pipe fittings from Brazil and Taiwan (AD)
- preserved mushrooms from Chile (AD)
- non-oriented electrical steel from Germany, Japan, Korea, Sweden and Taiwan (AD, May 22, 2014, through Nov. 30, 2015; CV, March 25 through Dec. 31, 2014) and China (AD, Feb. 21, 2014, through Nov. 30, 2015; CV, March 25 through Dec. 31, 2014)
- carbazole violet pigment 23 from India (AD/CV) and China (AD)
- hot-rolled carbon steel flat products from India (AD/CV), Indonesia (AD/CV) , Russia (AD, Dec. 19, 2014, through Nov. 30, 2015) and Thailand (CV)
- commodity matchbooks from India (AD/CV)
- stainless steel wire rod from India (AD)
- pre-stressed concrete steel wire strand from Japan (AD)
- welded large diameter line pipe from Japan (AD)
- welded A-312 stainless steel pipe from Korea and Taiwan (AD)
- uncovered innerspring units from Vietnam and South Africa (AD)
- steel wire garment hangers from Taiwan (AD)
- cased pencils from China
- crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, whether or not assembled into modules, from China (AD)
- hand trucks and certain parts thereof from China (AD)
- honey from China (AD)
- malleable cast iron pipe fittings from China (AD)
- multilayered wood flooring from China (AD/CV)
- porcelain-on-steel cooking ware from China (AD)
- silicomanganese from China (AD)
- sugar from Mexico (suspension agreement; AD, Dec. 19, 2014, through Nov. 30, 2015; CV, Dec. 19-31, 2014)
Wax Candles. The ITA and the International Trade Commission have instituted sunset reviews of the AD duty order on petroleum wax candles from China. Responses from interested parties are due by Dec. 16 to the ITA and Dec. 31 to the ITC.
Hot-Rolled Steel. The ITC has given notice of the schedule for the issuance of a consistency
determination following its Nov. 6 receipt of a request from the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative for a determination under section 129(a)(4) of the Uruguay Round Agreements Act that would render the ITC’s action in connection with its CV injury investigation of hot-rolled steel products from India not inconsistent with the recommendations and rulings of the World Trade Organization’s Dispute Settlement Body. The ITC has until Mar. 7, 2016, to issue this determination and written comments from interested parties are due by Jan. 8.
Magnesia Carbon Bricks. The ITC has scheduled expedited sunset reviews of the AD duty orders on magnesia carbon bricks from China and Mexico and the CV duty order on such goods from China. Comments are due by Dec. 3.