Paula M. Connelly
Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.
Areas of Practice
- Antidumping Duty Investigations & Proceedings
- Countervailing Duty Investigations & Proceedings
- CTPAT Border Security Program
- Customs & Other Agencies
- Customs Communications, Investigations & Regulatory Audits
- Customs Valuation
- Duty Drawback
- First Sale
- Forced Labor
- Foreign-Trade Zones & Other Duty Deferral Programs
- Free Trade Agreements & Other Preference Programs
- Import Compliance
- Product Safety
- Rules of Origin Determinations & Country of Origin Marking
- Tariff Classification
- Trade Remedies Advocacy
State Bar Memberships
J.D., Suffolk University Law School
Bachelor's, Suffolk University
PAULA M. CONNELLY is a Member of Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A., located in the Boston area. She has over 25 years of experience in customs and international trade matters. She works with importers and exporters to address and resolve import and export compliance issues.
Prior to joining ST&R, Ms. Connelly ran her own law firm specializing in customs and international trade matters. Earlier in her career she worked as a licensed customs broker for several brokerage companies in the Boston area.
Ms. Connelly serves as legal counsel for the Boston Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Association, Vice President of the Coalition of New England Companies for Trade, a member of the AD/CV working group for U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee, and a member of the International Business Advisory Board at Massachusetts Maritime.
In addition, she lectures on numerous import and export-related topics for various trade organizations, including CONECT, the BCBFAA, the Massachusetts Export Center, and the Chafee Center for International Business at Bryant University. She also teaches a customs broker exam preparation course in the Boston area.
- July 27 - September 24, 2020
- July 9, 2020
- Legal Counsel, Boston Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Association
- Vice President, Coalition of New England Companies for Trade
- AD/CV Working Group Member, U.S. Customs and Border Protection's Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee
- Member, International Business Advisory Board, Massachusetts Maritime