More Webinars in the Classification Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is That Tariff Classification Ruling Really Binding?
As part of its obligations under informed compliance and shared responsibility, U.S. Customs and Border Protection publishes binding rulings, protest and internal advice decisions, ruling reconsiderations, and certain other decisions. However, it is up to the importing public to determine which of these rulings apply to their goods and to what extent, a task that can be complex. This webinar will discuss the binding nature of various types of CBP rulings and how to assess their applicability to your circumstances.
- CBP’s binding rulings processes
- effects of CBP rulings and decisions
- impact of revocations and modifications
- revocations by operation of law (including recent court cases)
- CBP and trade considerations on sunsetting rulings
- reasonable care and best practices
1.5 CCS Credits
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00