Trade in Turmoil [Monthly Update]
Webinar: 0.5 CCS /CES Credits
This 30-minute update reviews the latest trade policy developments and offers predictions on what may happen in the near future. Topics will include the following.
- U.S.-China trade negotiations and tariffs
- implementation of the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement
- free trade agreement with Japan
- possible FTA negotiations with the United Kingdom and Kenya
- AGOA changes
- legislation on trade-related matters
- forced labor
- WTO developments
NICOLE BIVENS COLLINSON leads the International Trade and Government relations practice of Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A., and serves as managing principal of the Washington, D.C., office. She is also a member of the Firm's Operating Committee. Ms. Collinson has over 25 years of experience in government, public affairs and lobbying and has appeared on MSNBC and NPR several times discussing trade issues. She has drafted and guided the successful implementation of several pieces of key international trade legislation positively affecting the bottom line of many U.S. companies.