OTI License Revocations and Reissuances
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #017348NF: DAS Global Services Inc., Linden, NJ
- license #020915NF: Necotrans USA Inc., Houston, TX
- license #017011N: Oceanlinx International LLC, Weston, FL
- license #022908N: Starlink Worldwide Express Company Limited, Fresh Meadows, NY
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #3923F: American Cargoes Inc., Suwanee, GA
- license #025599N: Best 4 Shipping Inc., Jamaica, NY
- license #023888N: ECV Shipping Line Inc., Miramar, FL
- license #023629F: Latin Link Logistics LLC, Miami, FL
- license #020630F: New Haven International Inc., Kenner, LA
- license #024308N: Star Freight Logistics LLC, Doral, FL