Information, deadlines and resource documents for U.S. tariff actions and the responses by the rest of the world.
Internationally recognized trade compliance training.
Subscribe to daily updates
U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee will hold a public meeting Nov. 14 in Washington, D.C. Interested parties may attend either in person or via webinar but must register to do so.
Agenda items for this meeting are expected to include the following.
- status of a pilot to test the utilization of existing Automated Commercial Environment automation in the pipeline mode of transportation
- final white paper on the Harmonized Tariff Schedule project
- progress on the implementation plan of the post-departure filing proposal, including steps to initiate a proof of concept
- progress on issues with ongoing manifest pilots
- trusted trader pilot program status and benefits
September 29, 2020 // Trade Report
September 28, 2020 // Trade Report
September 21, 2020 // Trade Report
September 10, 2020 // Trade Report