Information, deadlines and resource documents for U.S. tariff actions and the responses by the rest of the world.
Internationally recognized trade compliance training.
Subscribe to daily updates
U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee will hold a public meeting Aug. 23 in San Diego, Calif. Members of the public must register in advance to attend this meeting in person or participate via webinar.
Topics to be discussed at this meeting include the following.
- best practices in the U.S. and abroad that facilitate trade
- facilitative methods for the processing of low value de minimis shipments while maintaining security and compliance
- progress of the Automated Commercial Environment core functions and the single window effort
- updates to the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism best practice framework and minimum security criteria
- enhanced trusted trader program
- implementation plan for a post-departure filing proposal and a proof of concept that incorporates the PDF model in conjunction with the ocean export manifest pilot
September 21, 2020 // Trade Report
September 10, 2020 // Trade Report
September 4, 2020 // Trade Report
August 17, 2020 // Trade Report