U.S. Customs and Border Protection reports that during the week of Jan. 9 the following Tampa port codes will be deactivated and the trade community will no longer be able to use them on bills of lading or in-bond movements.
- 1806 (Carrabelle, Fla.)
- 1817 (Apalachicola, Fla.)
- 1886 (Ocala Regional Airport)
- 1899 (Tampa Cartage Control)
- 1907 (Panama City, Fla.)
- 1908 (Pensacola, Fla.)
- 1909 (Port St. Joe, Fla.)
- 5271 (inactive do not use)
- 5270 (Int. Courier Ass.)
- 5272: MIA/CFS EXP Consig Facil
- 5273 (not active)
- 5299 (Miami Seaport Alt)
CBP is conducting a process in which it is identifying port codes associated to facilities that are no longer active and deactivating them one field office at a time.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.