The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Bulkhaul (USA) Incorporated, Iselin, NJ (QI change)
- F.H.L. Logistics Inc., Miami, FL (QI change)
- GAT Logistics Solutions Group LLC, Fort Lauderdale, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Growth360Logistics LLC, North Bay Village, FL (new OFF license)
- HG Global Cargo Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO license)
- New Sun Logistics Inc., Gardena, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Pacific Cargo Logistics LLC, Wilmington, DE (new NVO and OFF license)
- SBR Service By Ryan LLC, National City, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- SecureGlobal Logistics Inc., Houston, TX (QI change)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.