Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #022162N: Astro Freight Inc., Irvine, CA
- license #020840F: E-Cargo International Group Corp., Miami, FL
- license #004407F: JCC International Inc., Madison, IN
- license #025623F: Pioneer Express Inc., Jacksonville, FL
- license #025593F: Trade Winds International Logistics LLC, Fernandina Beach, FL
- license #022971N: Tyelley Enterprises Inc., Markham, Canada
Reissuance. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #020840N: E-Cargo International Group Corp., Miami, FL
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Bridge International Logistics Limited, Troy, OH (QI change and adding OFF services)
- Conavenca Freight Forwarder LLC, Doral, FL (QI change)
- Danzas Corporation dba Danmar Lines dba Damar Lines, Ltd. dba DHL Global Forwarding dba DHL Danzas Air & Ocean, Plantation, FL (QI change)
- Global Clothing Industries LLC, Atlanta, GA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Jensen Shipping Company Inc., Birmingham, AL (new OFF license)
- Romcrest LLC dba Panzar Shipping, Cape Coral, FL (new OFF license)
- RRSH Group Inc., Miami, FL (QI change)
- Three Fort Logistics Inc., Walnut, CA (new NVO license)
- Triskelion & Co. dba Manila Forwarder, Los Angeles, CA (new NVO license)
- US-CS Inc. dba US Cargo Services, Richmond, TX (new NVO license)
- Valley Worldwide Logistics Solutions LLC, Mapleton, ND (QI change)