Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #026468NF: Alliance Freight International Inc., Westwood, NJ
- license #026615NF: Almar Logistics LLC, Miami, FL
- license #2754F: American Packing & Shipping Inc., Woodbridge, VA
- license #025067N: Cirrus International (Private) Limited, Karachi, Pakistan
- license #025411NF: Inter-Seas Marketing Company, Doral, FL
- license #0254080F: Leemax Shipping Inc., Charlotte, NC
- license #026196F: Manila Freight Corporation dba Manila Forwarders, Northridge, CA
- license #016728F: Marushin Group Inc., Torrance, CA
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Elias G Kim dba JJ Worldwide Logistics, La Mirada, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Safe Transport LLC, South San Francisco, CA (name change to Safe Transport Global LLC)(
- Seamaster Logistics Inc. dba Seamaster Logistics, Diamond Bar, CA (QI change and removal of trade name Seamaster Logistics)
- The International Moving Group LLC, Hudson, FL (new OFF license)
- Trans Pacific Forwarding Inc., Inglewood, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- True Ocean Transport LLC, Melbourne, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- US Freight Station Limited Liability Company, Elizabeth, NJ (adding NVO services)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.