The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Ablegod Transport LLC, Florissant, MO (new NVO license)
- Aldo Cargo Express Corp., Fort Lauderdale, FL (new OFF license)
- Allegro Cargo Incorporated, Doral, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Blue Ridge Logistics LLC dba BRL International, Chattanooga, TN (new OFF license)
- Brickell Trading Partners Intl. Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Cory Brothers (U.S.A.) Inc. dba Red Dragon Line Limited, Houston, TX (QI change)
- E Ship Worldwide LLC, Doral, FL (new NVO license)
- Lading International LLC, Reston, VA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Merco Cargo Inc., Miami, FL (QI change)
- Priority Cargo Corp., Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Transport Team Solutions Inc., Fort Myers, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Tunnad Property LLC dba Tunnad Shipping, Newark, NJ (new NVO license)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.