The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Freightco Transport Inc., Great Neck, NY (new NVO and OFF license)
- Kepler Freight Inc., Fresh Meadows, NY (new NVO and OFF license)
- LogisAll USA Corp., Shorter, AL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Map Cargo Global Logistics, Redondo Beach, CA (name change to Mapcargo Global Logistics
- One World Logistics Inc., Norcross, GA (new OFF license)
- Onyx Logistics LLC, Atlanta, GA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Panalpina Inc., Clark, NJ (QI change)
- Porta A Porta Logistics LLC, Miami, FL (new NVO license)
- Sakshay International LLC, East Brunswick, NJ (new NVO license)
- Supply Chain Shipping LLC, Grand Rapids, MI (name change to Supply Chain Solutions LLC)
- Swiftpac Logistics Inc. dba Caribbean Enterprises/Swiftpac, Miami, FL (additional QI)
- Tactical Freight Forwarding Inc. dba Tactical Logistic Solutions, Elizabeth, NJ (QI change and adding OFF services)
- Total Freight Service Inc., Irvine, CA (QI change)
Copyright © 2020 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.