The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- CargoLive Worldwide Logistics LLC, Jamesburg, NJ (QI change)
- GAC Energy & Marine Services LLC dba GAC Energy & Marine Services LLC dba GAC Energy & Marine Services LLC, Houston, TX (QI change)
- Nuel Express LLC, Fairfax, VA (new NVO license)
- Reyna Isabel Bleeker dba Intercargo Express, Dallas, TX (name change to ITCE Intercargo Express Inc.)
- Southgate Shipping Inc. dba Oceanways Consolidation Services, Sebring, FL (license transfer from South Carolina to Florida)
- Worldwide Perishables Enterprises LLC, Topsfield, MA (QI change)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.