The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel- operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Aduamerica USA Corp., Miami, FL (adding NVO services)
- Aeropronto USA Cargo Service Corp. dba Aeropronto U.S.A., Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- All Cargo Shipping Inc., Hollywood, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Clark Worldwide Transportation Inc., Cranbury, NJ (license transfer to LSC Communications MCL LLC)
- Ocean International Services LLC dba Ocean Maritime Services, Doral, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- TCE Ocean Transport LLC, Chester, PA (new OFF license)
- Tri State Forwarding Inc., Mahwah, NJ (new NVO license)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.