The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- AMC Transportation Inc., Diamond Bar, CA (QI change)
- APL Logistics International Services Ltd., Scottsdale, AZ (additional QI)
- Desi Shipping USA Corp., Lawrence, NY (new NVO and OFF license)
- International Bridge Inc., Provo, UT (new NVO license)
- Kuala Seas LLC, Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- MSK Logistics, Gardena, CA (new NVO license)
- Well Faster International Inc., Chino, CA (new OFF license)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.