The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Barami De Inc., Wilmington, DE (new NVO and OFF license)
- BST International Logistics Inc., Hialeah, FL (adding OFF services)
- David W Ma dba Black Stallion Global Shipping, Napa, CA (new OFF license)
- Epes Logistics Services Inc., Charlotte, NC (QI change)
- Global Customs Clearance USA LLC, Pembroke Pines, FL (new NVO license)
- Hidalgo Group LLC, Medley, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Logikor Inc., Cambridge, Canada (QI change)
- Paxton, Shreve & Hays Inc., San Diego, CA (QI change)
- Smart Cargo Inc., Brooklyn, NY (new NVO license)
- Well Faster International Inc., Chino, CA (new OFF license)
- World Oyster Shipping LLC, Union, NJ (adding NVO services)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.