The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Auto Auction Export LLC, Coral Gables, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Ben & Bee Logistics Inc. dba BMB Shipping, Brooklyn, NY (new NVO license)
- Brosgaby Ventures LLC, Detroit, MI (new OFF license)
- Cavalier Air and Ocean Freight LLC, Miami, FL (QI change)
- DMY Forwarding Company Inc., Miami, FL (license transfer to Alicia S. Armenteros dba DMY Forwarding)
- EGL USA Inc., Duluth, GA (QI change)
- Falcon Logistics Global Inc., Walnut, CA (new NVO license)
- Hanbong Group Inc., Brea, CA (QI change)
- Highclass Shipping and Logistics Inc., Upper Marlboro, MD (new NVO license)
- Logistica Solutions Inc., Sherbrooke, Canada (new NVO license)
- Nippon Steel Logistics (U.S.A.) Inc. dba SITRA, Schaumburg, IL (additional QI)
- Vandegrift Forwarding Company Inc., Florham Park, NJ (QI change)
- VF Worldcargo LLC, Elmhurst, IL (new NVO license)
- Visy West Coast Pty Ltd dba Visy Global Logistics (USA), Singapore (new NVO license)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.