The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- A Cargo Partners LLC, Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- AA Freight Solutions Inc., West Covina, CA (new NVO license)
- Beauty & Logistics Corporation dba B&L Corp., Doral, FL (QI change)
- Carolina Cargo LLC, Miami, FL (new OFF license)
- CaroTrans International Inc., Clark, NJ (QI change)
- DRV Cargo Express Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO license)
- Grace Container Line Inc., Brooklyn, NY (new NVO and OFF license)
- Jun & Young International Inc., Little Ferry, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- Sunward Logistics USA LLC, Bell, CA (new NVO license)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.