The International Trade Administration has initiated administrative reviews of the following antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders for the periods Sept. 1, 2014, through Aug. 31, 2015 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2014 (CV), expect as otherwise noted. The ITA intends to issue the final results of these reviews no later than Sept. 30, 2016.
- lined paper products from India (AD/CV)
- oil country tubular goods from India (AD, Feb. 25, 2014, through Aug. 31, 2015; and CV, Dec. 23, 2013, through Dec. 31, 2014), Turkey and Vietnam (AD; Feb. 25, 2014, through Aug. 31, 2015) and Korea and Taiwan (AD; July 18, 2014 through Aug. 31, 2015)
- magnesia carbon bricks from China (AD/CV) and Mexico (AD)
- narrow woven ribbons with woven selvedge from China and Taiwan (AD)
- new pneumatic off-the-road tires from China (AD/CV)
- freshwater crawfish tail meat from China (AD)