The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following have filed applications (1) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (2) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Apex Maritime Co. (PNW) Inc., Renton, WA (QI change)
- Carlile Transportation Systems LLC dba Carlile Logistics LLC, Anchorage, AK (new NVO and OFF license)
- Damak Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO license)
- Ermes Logistics Corp., Virginia Gardens, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Go Relo Inc. dba FD Shipping dba Go Logistics, Wayne, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- J. H. World Express Inc., Inglewood, CA (additional QI)
- Longhorn Auto Logistics LLC dba Longhorn Freight Services, West Palm Beach, FL (QI change)
- Martin E. Button LLC, El Cerrito, CA (adding trade name Cosdel)
- Murphy Shipping & Commercial Services Inc., Conroe, TX (QI change and adding trade name Murphy Global Logistics)
- Nosta Logistics Corporation, Bensenville, IL (QI change)
- NRS Logistics Inc., White Plains, NY (QI change)
- Topline Freight Inc., Chino Hills, CA (new NVO license)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.