The Drug Enforcement Administration is accepting comments on a proposal to place the following substances, including their isomers, esters, ethers, salts, and salts of isomers, esters, and ethers, into schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act.
- N-(1-(2- fluorophenethyl)piperidin-4-yl)-N-(2-fluorophenyl)propionamide (2′-fluoro orthofluorofentanyl)
- N-(1-(4-methylphenethyl)piperidin-4-yl)-N-phenylacetamide (4′-methyl acetyl fentanyl)
- N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)-N,3-diphenylpropanamide (β′-phenyl fentanyl; 3-phenylpropanoyl fentanyl)
- N-phenyl-N-(1-(2-phenylpropyl)piperidin-4- yl)propionamide (β-methyl fentanyl)
- N-(2-fluorophenyl)-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4- yl)butyramide (ortho-fluorobutyryl fentanyl; 2-fluorobutyryl fentanyl)
- N-(2- methylphenyl)-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)acetamide (ortho-methyl acetylfentanyl; 2- methyl acetylfentanyl)
- 2-methoxy-N-(2-methylphenyl)-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4- yl)acetamide (ortho-methyl methoxyacetylfentanyl)
- N-(4-methylphenyl)-N-(1- phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)propionamide (para-methylfentanyl; 4-methylfentanyl)
- N-(1- phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)-N-phenylbenzamide (phenyl fentanyl; benzoyl fentanyl)
- N-(1- phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)-N-phenylthiophene-2-carboxamide (thiofuranyl fentanyl)
This rule would impose the administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions and regulatory controls applicable to schedule I substances on the importation, exportation, manufacture, distribution, possession, research and conduct of instructional activities, and chemical analysis of these substances. Comments are due no later than April 2.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.