The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011 or via email.
- received notifications of proposed production activity at the AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP facilities within subzone 177A in Mount Vernon, Ind., and within FTZ 99 in Newark, Del. (comments due no later than April 5)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Pfizer Inc. facility within FTZ 43 in Kalamazoo, Mich. (comments due no later than April 11)
- authorized production under zone procedures at the BMW Manufacturing Company LLC facility within subzone 38A in Spartanburg, S.C.
- authorized the reorganization of FTZ 218 to include a service area of St. Lucie, Indian River, and Okeechobee counties in Florida
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Aker Solutions Inc. facility within FTZ 82 in Mobile, Ala.
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.