The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and/or countervailing duty cases.
For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965 or via email. Click here to register for ST&R’s upcoming webinar on these issues.
Brightening agents – dumping margin of 2.91 percent in preliminary results of administrative review of AD duty order on stilbenic optical brightening agents from Taiwan for the period May 1, 2019, through April 30, 2020
Corrosion-resistant steel – net subsidy rates of 0.48 and 10.52 percent in preliminary results of administrative review of CV duty order on corrosion-resistant steel products from Korea for the period Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2019
Glycine – net subsidy rates of zero to 4.38 percent in preliminary results of administrative review of CV duty order on glycine from India for the period Sept. 4, 2018, through Dec. 31, 2019
Manganese dioxide – rescission of administrative review of AD duty order on electrolytic manganese dioxide from China for the period Oct. 1, 2018, through Sept. 30, 2019, and instruction to CBP to assess AD duties on entries of such goods at the applicable cash deposit rates
Review rescissions – rescission of the following administrative reviews of AD and/or CV duty orders based on withdrawal of the requests for review and instruction to CBP to assess AD or CV duties on entries of affected goods at the applicable cash deposit rates
- amorphous silica fabric from China (CV, Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2020)
- biodiesel from Indonesia (CV, Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2020)
- carbon and alloy steel threaded rod from India (CV, July 29, 2019, through Dec. 31, 2020)
- circular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from Turkey (CV, Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2020)
- coated paper suitable for high-quality print graphics using sheet fed presses from Indonesia (CV, Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2019)
- frozen warmwater shrimp from China, Thailand, and Vietnam (AD, Feb. 1, 2020, through Jan. 31, 2021)
- mattresses from China (AD, June 4, 2019, through Nov. 30, 2020)
- polyethylene terephthalate film, sheet, and strip from China (AD, Nov. 1, 2019, through Oct. 31, 2020)
- stainless steel butt-weld pipe fittings from Malaysia and the Philippines (AD, Feb. 1, 2020, through Jan. 31, 2021)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.