Automotive Wheels. The International Trade Commission has terminated patent and trademark infringement investigation 337-TA-1006 of passenger vehicle automotive wheels with respect to two respondents on the basis of a consent order with complainant Daimler AG.
Digital Video Receivers. The ITC has terminated patent infringement investigation 337-TA-1001 of digital video receivers and hardware and software components thereof with respect to 117 asserted patent claims based on the withdrawal of those claims by complainants Rovi Corporation and Rovi Guides Inc.
Arrowheads. The ITC is requesting comments no later than Dec. 19 on any public interest issues raised by a complaint filed on behalf of Flying Arrow Archery LLC alleging that the importation, sale for importation, and sale within the U.S. after importation of arrowheads with arcuate blades and components thereof are violating Section 337 of the 1930 Tariff Act. Comments should address whether the issuance of the exclusion order and cease and desist orders requested by the complainant would affect the public health and welfare in the U.S., competitive conditions in the U.S. economy, the production of like or directly competitive articles in the U.S., or U.S. consumers. In particular, the ITC is interested in comments that:
- explain how the articles potentially subject to the orders are used in the U.S.;
- identify any public health, safety, or welfare concerns in the U.S. relating to the potential orders;
- identify like or directly competitive articles that the complainant, its licensees, or third parties make in the U.S. that could replace the subject articles if they were to be excluded;
- indicate whether the complainant, its licensees, and/or third-party suppliers have the capacity to replace the volume of articles potentially subject to the requested orders within a commercially reasonable time; and
- explain how the requested orders would impact U.S. consumers.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.