Information, deadlines and resource documents for U.S. tariff actions and the responses by the rest of the world.
Internationally recognized trade compliance training.
Subscribe to daily updates
The Department of Transportation’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration is accepting through Nov. 17 comments on issues being considered during the 51st and 52nd sessions of the United Nations Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods. Topics on the agenda for these meetings include the following.
- explosives and related matters
- listing, classification, and packing
- electric storage systems
- transport of gases
- miscellaneous proposals for amendments to the Model Regulations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
- global harmonization of the Transport of Dangerous Goods Regulations with the Model Regulations
- issues relating to the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals