The Drug Enforcement Administration is accepting comments through May 8 on a proposed rule that would place the following synthetic cannabinoids into schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act.
- methyl 2-(1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate [5F-ADB; 5FMDMB-PINACA]
- methyl 2-(1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamido)-3-methylbutanoate [5F-AMB]
- N-(adamantan-1-yl)-1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide [5F-APINACA, 5F-AKB48]
- N-(1-amino-3,3-dimethyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(4-fluorobenzyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide [ADB-FUBINACA]
- methyl 2-(1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1H-indole-3-carboxamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate [MDMBCHMICA, MMB-CHMINACA]
- methyl 2-(1-(4-fluorobenzyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate [MDMB-FUBINACA]
If finalized, this rule would make permanent the existing the administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions and regulatory controls applicable to schedule I substances under the CSA on the importation, exportation, manufacture, distribution, possession, research, and conduct of instructional activities or chemical analysis of these substances.
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.