Information, deadlines and resource documents for U.S. tariff actions and the responses by the rest of the world.
Internationally recognized trade compliance training.
Subscribe to daily updates
The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
- form 5300.11, annual firearms manufacturing and exportation report (comments due by Aug. 21)
- inventories: licensed explosives importers, manufacturers, dealers, and permittees (comments due by Aug. 21)
- procedures for export of noncomplying products (comments due by Sept. 21)
- safety standard for multi-purpose lighters (comments due by Sept. 21)
- importation of live swine (from certain regions), pork, and pork products (comments due by Aug. 24)
- forms 7512 and 7512A, transportation entry and manifest of goods subject to CBP inspection and permit (comments due by Sept. 22)