The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
- form 5300.11, annual firearms manufacturing and exportation report (comments due by Aug. 21)
- inventories: licensed explosives importers, manufacturers, dealers, and permittees (comments due by Aug. 21)
Consumer Product Safety Commission
- procedures for export of noncomplying products (comments due by Sept. 21)
- safety standard for multi-purpose lighters (comments due by Sept. 21)
Department of Agriculture
- importation of live swine (from certain regions), pork, and pork products (comments due by Aug. 24)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- forms 7512 and 7512A, transportation entry and manifest of goods subject to CBP inspection and permit (comments due by Sept. 22)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.