The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
Department of Agriculture
- forms SC-6 and SC-7 regarding specified commodities imported exempt from import requirements (comments due by June 26)
Drug Enforcement Administration
- forms 161, 161R, 161R-EEA, application for permit to export controlled substances and application for permit to export controlled substances for subsequent reexport (comments due by Aug. 3)
- form 357, application for permit to import controlled substances for domestic and/or scientific purposes (comments due by Aug. 3)
- form 236, controlled substances import/export declaration (comments due by Aug. 3)
- forms 486 and 486A, import/export declaration for List I and II chemicals (comments due by Aug. 3)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.