Information, deadlines and resource documents for U.S. tariff actions and the responses by the rest of the world.
Internationally recognized trade compliance training.
Subscribe to daily updates
The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
- forms SC-6 and SC-7 regarding specified commodities imported exempt from import requirements (comments due by June 26)
- forms 161, 161R, 161R-EEA, application for permit to export controlled substances and application for permit to export controlled substances for subsequent reexport (comments due by Aug. 3)
- form 357, application for permit to import controlled substances for domestic and/or scientific purposes (comments due by Aug. 3)
- form 236, controlled substances import/export declaration (comments due by Aug. 3)
- forms 486 and 486A, import/export declaration for List I and II chemicals (comments due by Aug. 3)