The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
Bureau of Industry and Security
- five-year records retention requirement for export transactions and boycott actions (comments due by June 5)
Department of Agriculture
- importation of beef and ovine meat from Uruguay and beef from Argentina and Brazil (comments due by June 5)
Department of State
- form DS-7786, request for advisory opinion (1) on whether the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls would be likely to grant a license or other approval for the export of a particular defense article or service to a particular country, (2) for general or regulatory guidance, or (3) on whether certain activity constitutes brokering under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (comments due by June 1)
Department of Transportation
- applications for project designation under America’s Marine Highway Program (comments due by May 26)
Environmental Protection Agency
- forms 3520-1, 3520-21, and 3520-8, importation of on-highway vehicles and non-road engines, vehicles, and equipment (comments due by April 30)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.