The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
- form 5300.11, annual firearms manufacturing and exportation report (comments due by July 10)
- inventories: licensed explosives importers, manufacturers, dealers, and permittees (comments due by July 10)
Department of Agriculture
- voluntary destruction of imported meat, poultry, and egg products (comments due by June 10)
International Trade Commission
- sample producers’, importers’, purchasers’, and foreign producers’ questionnaires for sunset reviews; sample administrative protective order application form; and sample notice of institution of sunset reviews (comments due by June 10)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- form 1300, vessel entrance or clearance statement (comments due by June 4)
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.