Comments on the proposed revision and/or extension of the following information collections are due by the dates indicated.
Bureau of Industry and Security
- procedures for submitting requests for objections to Section 232 tariffs on imports of steel and aluminum (comments due by March 11)
- procedures for submitting rebuttals and surrebuttals to requests for exclusions from and objections to the Section 232 tariffs on imports of steel and aluminum (comments due by March 13)
Department of Agriculture
- USDA: dairy export certificate request forms DA-228, request for applicant number; DA-253, European Union health certificate request; and sanitary certificate request (comments due by March 7)
Department of State
- form DS-4076, Request for Commodity Jurisdiction Determination (comments due by April 8)
Federal Maritime Commission
- financial responsibility forms FMC-48, FMC-67, FMC-68, and FMC-69; optional rider forms FMC-48A and FMC-69A to license application form FMC-18; and foreign-based unlicensed non-vessel-operating common carrier registration/renewal form FMC-65 (comments due by April 8)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- form 3173, application for extension of bond for temporary importation (comments due by March 8)
Copyright © 2022 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.