The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions.
- authorized the addition of certain foreign-status components to the existing scope of authority at the Polaris Industries Inc. facility within subzone 167B in Osceola, Wis., which produces spark-ignition internal combustion engines (up to 1,050 cc’s) for snowmobiles, personal watercraft and all-terrain vehicles as well as engines for motorcycles
- approved the addition of the Medline Industries Inc. facilities in Stockton and Tracy, Calif., as sites within subzone 231A
- rejected a request to add foreign-status textile products to the existing scope of authority for the ASO LLC facility within subzone 169A in Sarasota, Fla., which is used for the production of plastic and textile fabric adhesive bandages
- received from Miami-Dade County, grantee of FTZ 281, a request for authority to expand its zone under the alternative site framework to include a new magnet site at the Beacon Lakes industrial park in Miami, adjacent to the Miami U.S. Customs and Border Protection port of entry (comments due by Oct. 9)
- received from Festo Corporation, an operator of FTZ 46, a notification of proposed production activity for its facility in Mason, Ohio, which is used for the production of pneumatic and electronic cylinders and drives, valve manifolds, and electronic control systems used for industrial automation applications (comments due no later than Sept. 21)