Approvals. The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has approved the following.
- expansion of FTZ 163 to include a site at the Ponce Regional Distribution Center in Ponce, Puerto Rico, adjacent to the San Juan U.S. Customs and Border Protection port of entry
- reorganization of FTZ 113 under the alternative site framework to include Navarro County, Texas, adjacent to the Dallas/Fort Worth CBP port of entry
- reorganization of FTZ 78 under the ASF to cover a service area of Cannon, Cheatham, Davidson, Dickson, Macon, Maury, Montgomery, Robertson, Rutherford, Smith, Sumner, Trousdale, Williamson, and Wilson counties in Tennessee, in and adjacent to the Nashville CBP port of entry
Applications. The FTZ Board is accepting comments through Jan. 28 on the following.
- a notification from the Delaware Department of State, grantee of FTZ 99, of proposed production activity at the Bloom Energy Corporation facilities in Newark, Del., which are used for the production of commercial fuel cells and related subassemblies
- an application from CODEZOL C.D., grantee of FTZ 163, requesting subzone status for the Puerto Rico Steel Products Corporation facility in Coto Laurel, Puerto Rico