The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has approved the following.
- the reorganization of FTZ 105 under the alternative site framework to cover a service area of Bristol, Kent, Newport, Providence, and Washington counties in Rhode Island, in and adjacent to the Providence U.S. Customs and Border Protection port of entry
- the reorganization and expansion of FTZ 135 under the ASF to cover a service area of Palm Beach, Martin, and St. Lucie counties in Florida, in and adjacent to the West Palm Beach CBP port of entry
- the reorganization of FTZ 158 under the ASF to cover a service area of Claiborne, Hinds, Madison, Marshall, Pontotoc, Rankin, Tate, Warren, and Washington counties and portions of Lee and Tishomingo counties in Mississippi, in and adjacent to the Vicksburg, Greenville, Memphis, and Huntsville CBP ports of entry
- the reorganization of FTZ 179 under the ASF to cover a service area of Fort Kent, Frenchville, Grand Isle, Madawaska, St. Agatha, and Van Buren, Maine, in and adjacent to the Madawaska CBP port of entry
- the establishment of subzone 87G at the Driftwood LNG LLC facility in Sulphur, La.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.