The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently taken the following actions.
- approved the expansion of subzone 231A at the Medline Industries Inc. facilities in Manteca, Stockton, and Tracy, Calif.
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Movado Group Inc. facility within subzone 49J in Moonachie, N.J., which is used for the assembling of parts and components into finished watches and clocks as well as kitting activities involving watches and jewelry
- authorized an expansion of production authority for the Volkswagen Group of America Chattanooga Operations LLC facility within FTZ 134 in Chattanooga, Tenn., to include foreign-status components
- received from the County of Broward, Fla., grantee of FTZ 25, a request for authority to reorganize and expand this zone under the alternative site framework to include a service area of Broward County (comments due by Aug. 6.)
- received from the South Carolina State Ports Authority, grantee of FTZ 38, a request for subzone status for the Black & Decker Inc. facilities in Fort Mill, S.C. (comments due by July 16)
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.