Requests Approved. The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has authorized the following.
- production under zone procedures at the DPT Laboratories Ltd. facility within subzone 80F in San Antonio, Texas, which will be used to produce pharmaceutical products
- the addition of finished products and a foreign-status material/component to the existing scope of authority for the Pfizer Inc. facility within subzone 43E in Kalamazoo, Mich.
- the addition of certain foreign-status components to the existing scope of authority at the Valeo North America Inc. d/b/a Valeo Compressor North America facility within FTZ 39, which produces air conditioner compressor assemblies for motor vehicles
- the expansion of subzone 231B at the 5.11 Inc. facilities in Modesto, Lathrop, and Manteca, Calif.
- the establishment of subzone 283A at the MTD Consumer Group Inc. facility in Martin, Tenn.
Production Authority Requested. The FTZ Board has received from The Georgia Foreign Trade Zone Inc., grantee of FTZ 26, a notification of proposed production activity at the Nisshinbo Automotive Manufacturing Inc. facility in Covington, Ga., which will be used to assemble and produce automotive brake pads. Comments on this notification are due no later than Oct. 9.
Copyright © 2021 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.