The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Tricida Inc. facilities within FTZ 176 in Rockford, Ill., which are used for the production of pharmaceutical products
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the Haier US Appliance Solutions Inc. facility within FTZ 83 in Decatur, Ala., where Haier already had authority to produce household refrigerators, to add foreign-status materials or components to the scope of authority
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the MH Wirth Inc. facility within FTZ 82 in Theodore, Ala., where MH Wirth already had authority to produce and repair offshore drilling riser systems, to add foreign-status materials or components to the scope of authority
- approved the expansion of subzone 29I at the Hyster-Yale Group Inc. facility in Berea, Ky.
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Volflex Inc. facility within FTZ 22 in Mokena, Ill, which is used for the production of flexible packaging in the form of aluminum laminated products
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.