The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- authorized an expansion of production authority at the CoLinx LLC facility within FTZ 148 in Crossville, Tenn., where CoLinx already had authority to produce certain kits of bearing products, to add finished products and foreign-status materials and components
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Rohr Inc. facilities within FTZ 183 in San Marcos, Texas, and FTZ 82 in Foley and Loxley, Ala., which are used for the production of aircraft engine parts
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Rauch North America Inc. facility within FTZ 277 in Waddell, Ariz., which is used for the production of energy drinks, soft drinks, and other non-alcoholic beverages
- approved the establishment of subzone 98F at the Signature Express Transport LLC facility in Fairfield, Ala.
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Patheon Puerto Rico Inc. facility within FTZ 7 in Manati, PR, where Patheon already has authority to produce certain pharmaceutical products, to add a foreign-status material to the scope of authority (comments due by Oct. 26)